Friday, May 5, 2017

MANILA OCEAN PARK (Revisited || 2017)



Finally got the time to finish editing all the video clips I took at Manila Ocean Park. Ocean Park 2010 and 2017 is waaaaaaaaaaay different - structure, price, EVERYTHING! Such a pity my friends and I weren't able to witness the Symphony of lights and sounds since we had to leave for MOA (to take shower and wait for our ride to Ilocos). I will be posting photos and more videos. I guess this will do for now. TOO BUSY ADULTING! LOL



♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ WATCH IN HD ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 

Hi Guys! My name is Queenie, a PSEUDOblonde, salty woman living in the tropics with barbie-ish dreams who enjoys her PINK and TANNED LIFE which I intend you to see. ♥

Let me know your ideas of what I should film in the comments section below. Don't forget to hit LIKE, leave COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE pretty please! 

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Blog: dolledupqueen.blogspot.com
INSTAGRAM: @dolledupqueen
FACEBOOK: Kwinie Kate 
EMAIL: abitofglitter.18@gmail.com
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Camera used to film: Canon 11000d
Edited via Camtasia studio
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Music: Kiso & Loé - Circles || DISCLAIMER: I do not own the audio

Copyright Disclaimer:
No copyright intended. All content used in adherence to Fair Use copyright law.
Post a Comment