Friday, December 2, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Dress Shirt + Gladiator Platforms ♥


How lazy could lazy dressing get? 

I have found the 7 signs of lazy dressing on the web which includes:

* finds comfort in all the casual clothing
* wearing the exact same outfit over and over again
* shopping at a particular shop for easy and comfortable finds
* buys clothes without trying them on- ONE SIZE FITS ALL
* weraing casual dresses and minimal accessories to formal events
* rarely (ALMOST NEVER) get complimented with your outfit
* ALWAYS UNDERDRESSED no matter what 

If you want to g and read further details about lazy dressing you can check it here.

I don't know how you dress lazily, dolls. But when I go to work, this is how I do it. First, stick to a basic color like BLACK. Choose a shirt dress or dress shirt the rests 3 inches above your knee. For my footwear, I didn't settle for a flat slip-ons nor sneakers. I opted for a red and black platform gladiators from my mama. My accessories are even kept at low- key by just wearing a pair of heart- shaped sunnies, a black bag (from mama again), a gold necklace and cuff. And YES, my dress shirt is thrift for only a 150 peso. Such a STEAL! 



Always remember, they don't have to know what you didn't spend.

Glitter kisses,


Post a Comment