Friday, December 2, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Puritan or Quaker Collars + Black and White ♥


Do you ever go on days where everything just seems so dull, boring, monotonous? And that no matter how hard you try to CHEER YOURSELF, the frown just won't turn right side up. Well, I have and these dull moments open result to duller clothing choices. Chos!

Enough of this melodramatic intro. I actually wanted to wear black and white because I think this combo never goes wrong. You can just go ahead and throw all the black and white stuff and STRUT IT!

Here I am wearing a black doll blouse/ dress with Puritan or Quaker collar paired with a black pair of leggings which are both thrifted. I tied my hair in a messy bun to draw attention to the pretty collars in white. In order to create the illusion of looking tall, I wore a pair of white and beige wedges from a random street bazaar for 550 php and lastly, used my mom's black bag.

What do you think of my outfit? ^^


Post a Comment