Thursday, July 7, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Cut-out shoulders + Peplum ♥

Wearing jeans for the second time this week. I never really liked it but there are days where I feel like wearing them and I feel AWESOME! And this is one of those days.

STRIPES. Horizontal striped patterns never flattered me but I love wearing them eventhough they make me look wider. But today, I have discovered that if you wear striped tops, skirts or dresses appropriately, you'll be surprised how it can add oomph to your overall look.

Here I paired my acid wash skinny jeans with a cut-out shoulders, peplum top with blue and white stripes. The portion of my shoulders peeping created the illusion of slimmer arms and the peplum design made my waist look slimmer despite the horizontal lines.

SKINNY JEANS. Wearing a pair of skinny jeans has been really tricky for someone with a pear-shaped body like me. And more often than not, it UNFLATTERS me and SHAMESme even if no one really does that literally. So for girls with pear-shaped body like me, wear your skinnny jeans with a pair of wedges, platforms or stilletos. Choose a pair of skinny jeans that doesn't rest on your ankle. Rather choose something that goes longer from there to create the illusion of longer legs. NEVER MATCH YOUR SKINNIES WITH DARK COLORED SHOES. I REPEAT, NEVER MATCH YOUR SKINNIES WITH DARK COLORED SHOES!

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. 
For I have learned that the greater part 
of our misery or unhappiness 
is determined not by our circumstance
 but by our disposition.
-Martha Washington



 ♥ Queen Fit of the Day Details ♥

Cutout shoulders, peplum top - THRIFTED for 35 php only
Skinny jeans - THRIFTED for 180 php
White wedges - Shop somewhere downtown | GOOD QUALITY for 560 php
White sunnies - Simply Kwiniekate shop for 100 php
Feather necklace - GIFT from my student | Arigatou Gozaimasu! ♥
PHOTO CREDITS to my friend Joevie ♥
Post a Comment