Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Bell sleeves + Denim Skater Skirt ♥



I'm twirling my skirt because... Mid-week. Holiday. DOUBLE PAY. Yay! Omg! Isn't that awesome?

How's your holiday people? I'm here stuck at work waiting for calls, writing this blog entry and watching "METEOR GARDEN". I knooooooow. Yes, I am multitasking and at the same time doing an ultimate throwback. Who doesn't love this Asian drama, right?

Anyways, going back to the main reason of this entry. I am glad that it didn't rain today. I have actually ran out of stuff to wear for the cold or rainy season. And I am just so excited I get to wear skirts again without freezing my legs.

Yesterday I posted about how I loved bell sleeves (and you can find post here). And now they are actually making a big comeback. It's classic! Never goes out of style and you can even find countless ways to dress it up with. Credits to my sister Princess again for taking these today. She's become better and better at taking my ootd shots.


♥ Queen Fit of the Day Details ♥
Bell sleeves top - THRIFTED
Denim Skater Skirt - THRIFTED
Sling bag - FROM MOM
Nude creepers- So fab!



"I AM AWESOME
BECAUSE 
I KNOW
WHO THE FUCK I AM
INSIDE."
Post a Comment