Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Bell sleeves and Denims ♥

The sun finally is out! I know it's only temporary but at least. We need a little sunshine and it's a pretty good time to take snaps of today's coordinate at work.

I've always loved vertical stripes with subtle hues. It makes your look sophisticated and cute without even trying. And I love bell sleeves, too. I remember sometime in highschool, this became so popular that Britney and J.lo would wear long bell sleeves and I watch them in awe. My  mom loved this trend, too. She thought that wearing it during that time didn't match my age but it didn't stop me. I wish I never gave them away.

 Queen Fit of the Day Details
Bell sleeves blouse - THRIFTED
Acid Wash Denim Skirt - THRIFTED
Nude Creepers - So Fab!

Photo by: Princess (my sister)
Crochet details in between sleeves  ♥


"i hope one day
i can write the words
that explain you,
so that if ever you
feel any less than
beautiful,
you can read the truth."

- daniel walsh
Post a Comment