Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Tati and Czarina Andrea

Today, my sister decided to bring my niece to work. We arrived in the office earlier than usual and decided to take some photos since the sun was shining bright which means good lighting and our outfits are colourful and is oozing with rockin'positive vibes. 

I really love my job because it allows me to wear anything provided that your top is not provocative and distractive. Isn't that cool? No more bad days 'cause you can't decide what clothes to wear. You can just simply wear whatever is the first thing you see in your closet.

I decided to wear this white top with ruffled sleeves which I got from a thrifted shop for 50 php, this colourful shorts from a bazaar for 100 php and a nude flat jelly sandals with spikes from a wholesale shop for 100 php. I am wearing gold accessorries which cannot be seen and got them from a shop called @salty_ripples on instagram.

Carina is wearing a yellow top, green pants and a pair of pink bunny boots.











In this photo, I am coaching my niece to smile and show her teeth but refuses to do so. Lol!



A niece makes life a little sweeter.
A niece is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.

Post a Comment