Monday, June 20, 2016

#dolledupqueenonYOUTUBE COMING SOON! || KUDOS TO ALL THE YOUTUBERS, FAMOUS OR NOT ♥


Last night I filmed my first youtube video with just a gopro (hero + LCD) and a GO GO FLASH  (not even a ring light 'cause it's so costly, but soon!) I was able to pull off my first ‪#‎vlog‬ for youtube. It's raw, I didn't edit it at all. I filmed it at 1 am when everybody were fast asleep 'cause I was too shy to do it. You can even hear me use a lot of fillers (like uhhhhhmmmm) 'cause I had no idea what to say! All I know was this should come first and then this and that and etc. I thought it was easy but it's actually harder than I thought.

Being a youtuber is a skill. You need to be able to speak well with or without an audience. It's very tricky because you don't have a script. So everything that comes out from your mouth is impromptu. Your brain should be able to come out with awesome words, ideas, information and speak up without leaving a wide gap of dead air. And not only that, if your video is all about showing make-up products, you need to swatch them in your hands and arms while talking. You need to multitask!

Before I used to criticise some youtubers and label them as "trying hard". But after filming I realised that it's not easy and I have high respect to all the youtubers coming from all over the world. KUDOS!

Below I will be sharing with you a few snaps of my first YouTube video which will be uploaded within the week.


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE YOU THE LATEST OF AWESOME AND FAB WITHOUT HURTING YOUR BUDGET. CLICK THE LINK BELOW.


 ♥


Post a Comment