Friday, June 24, 2016

♥ I will go places || Sugbu Mercado ♥

I love Fridays! Not only because it's the last day of the work week (and weekends or lazy days comes next) but because Friday means SUGBU MERCADO TIME!


What is SUGBU MERCADO

SUGBU MERCADO is like a night market where good and quality food is sold without hurting your budget. There's a wide selection of food from Filipino snacks, halo-halo, silvanas, pizza and pasta, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, taho, Mexican snacks- nachos, quesadillas, waffles, paella, bibimbap and popsicles with alcohol flavor. Mouthwatering, isn't it? TRUST ME THERE's MORE.

Wide selection of silvanas to choose from.

Ended up getting these- BLUEBERRY AND ALMONDS. (I guess! Hehehe)

Shared it with my sister and I got the blueberry flavor.

Colourful Drinks.

The moon was full the first time I went there. And anyone here who thinks this tree and everything else is pretty awesome?

That's me, Princess (my sister) and my friend Lyn 

❤️


Halo-halo with too much ube stuff but was sooooo nom!

Korean Sambuksal from Chicken Bin

Takoyaki (4 pcs for 50 php) which was so-so in taste and my Blue Lemonade for 25 php.

That's me all smiles after eating too much food.

Post a Comment