Thursday, June 9, 2016

Queen Fit of the DAy || Florals, sunnies, wreaths, chokers and a little bit of BOHO ♥


I am in a serious relationship with the sunny skies and the beach-y season. And I think even though the rainy days are doing countless attempts of setting in, still, I guess I left my heart in the previous season- SUMMER!

How can one not love the SUMMER SEASON? It's the time of the year where you can go a shade (or two) darker than your normal skin tone, be excused from having dry frizzy hair and get drunk and do silly things. Awesome! But what I love the most about the SUMMER SEASON is the fact that we can wear too much florals without being labeled as "TOO MUCH!"

I finished preppin' up for work really early and got so much time to camwhore! Seriously, if cam-whoring was a crime I'd plea guilty! I decided to take #QueenFitoftheDay shots at home where the renovation is taking place. Almost done though. I even took the first ootd sesh for June in the same place which you can see here.

I decided to go for the CASUAL BOHO look for work. What I love about my new job is I can wear anything(!) as long as it's decent. So here are a few of the gazillion snaps I took. I even included details of  what I wore with the prices. They're pretty cheap! After all, I am the BUDGET BARBIE.



Queen Fit of the Day Details:  Brown knitted cardigan for 50 pesos at a thrift shop || Tube floral top (skirt worn as a top for 35 pesos from a thrift shop || Dark light denim shorts  from a bazaar for 100 pesos || Animal print ankle boots from Divi || Floral wreath from my niece || Pink roind John Lenon-ish glasses for 75 pesos from a wholesale shop here in Cebu || Choker which I made myself!  


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Taken with a Gopro Hero + LCD and edited via VSCO cam

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Glitter kisses :*
Post a Comment