Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sulpa Island ♥


Sulpa island was our last destination. It's just 15 minutes away Caohagan (or even less!). Just like the first two islands- Gilutungan and Caohagan, you can easily notice the white sand from afar. It has a cliff- like feature which makes it a perfect spot for instagramgenic photos. There were a number of small pumpboats docked which made it more picturesque. Here a few snaps of this small yet beautiful island.

Think I can fly, think I can fly when I'm with you
My arms are wide, catching fire as the wind blows


Swinging on a tree reminds me so much of  my childhood. Sometimes I just want to be little again.





"People look everywhere to find themselves: in songs, in movies, in books, and in other people. They are searching for something to reflect on, the same way you are too. So keep looking my love, something soon will find you and something soon will speak to you and it will not be too late. Because it's never too late. Everything starts right now and if it doesn't, then leave it- something better is on its way" 
~R. M. Drake

Post a Comment