Thursday, May 26, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Pastel Pink Babydoll Dress X Earth Tones ❤

I love babydoll dresses. I mean, who wouldn't when it gives you the glam that you need on normal lazy days or even when you needed to go to a formal event. I like how versatile babydoll dresses are as long as you accessorize it right.

For work on a gloomy Thursday, I decided to wear this pink babydoll dress I got last year from a thrift shop for a hundred peso only. It's button down and sleeveless plus the collar gives that Chinese-y feel.

I decided to pair this dress with brown gladiator sandals which I got last year from Natasha. It's pretty cheap (680 pesos) and it looks really fashionable plus super comfy. I even matched the sandals with a brown Burberry bag from mama. Oh yes! The Burberry bag may look worn-out but it's authentic yo! For my accessories I wanted to keep it plain and simple. A necklace won't work since the dress' collar is too close to the neck. I just donned 2 shell bracelets and a CAITE watch (which is a Japanese brand) in a neutral tone to still draw the focus on the dress. I got bangs, too! What do you think about this look? 

Photo credits: Joevie

ALWAYS REMEMBER: THEY DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T SPEND.

Post a Comment