Monday, May 16, 2016

Pandanon Island ♥

Pandanon island of Bohol is such a paradise and it's a no brainer that foreign and local tourists would consider this place as an option to relax and unwind. How can you not when the sky is painted with the perfect shade of blue, a long stretch of white sand and clear calm waters. It takes 80 minutes to travel by boat from Cebu and 30 minutes from Bohol according to my research.

Our boat is approaching the island.
I think boatmen deserves some credit with the kind of work that they do. It's not easy to maneuver this long wooden pole and carry the weight of the entire boat. Kudos! 

The beach is calling and I must go 

My students were asking me to play volleyball with them but my apologies, I have broken up with any kind of sports since I was in 5th grade. I had a very minor accident and was traumatized! :p

With students Shohei and maggy and friend Lablab 

Then again, is there any way you'd say no this? 

I don't know what I was smiling about. I was prolly being a good actress here for the sake of instagram and this blog. 

Uni (oo-nee) is the Japanese name for the edible part of the Sea Urchin.

Unis are sold for a thousand pesos per piece in Japan whilst in this island you'd only pay 300 pesos for everything.
Inviting, isn't it?

Hi!

Can you see how dark my skin is now? Not complaining though. I'm enjoying it.

HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER?

Post a Comment