Monday, April 25, 2016

DAY 1 || Malapascua island's sunset ♥


Malapascua isn't only home to the clear sea and long stretch of powdery white sand beach. It is also renowned for its glorious sunset which everybody looks forward to see when in the island.

After going to the lighthouse and the private beach, we headed back to the resort. The japs wanted to swim some more while I decided to get some sleep. I really wanted to watch the sun as it sets. The sunset is at 5:55 pm that day.

At 5:00 pm, the tourists started crowding at one side with their beach towels laying on the sand waiting for the main event with a bottle of cold beer in one hand or just merely enjoying the company of friends and loved- ones.

That's us, chilling while waiting for the sun to set. All giddy!


Here are a few snaps of the sunset I'd like to share with you which I took myself.

" When I admire the wonders of a sunset 

my soul expands 

in the worship of the creator. "

~ Mahatma Gandhi ~

Capped DAY 1 with beer, gin tonic and iced tea.


Post a Comment