Saturday, April 30, 2016

Gilutungan island ♥



Gilutungan island is one of the islands surrounding Mactan. It is a good spot for people who wants to go snorkeling and diving. We took a pumpboat from Mar Beach  for 15-20 minutes. The waves were calm and the sun was shining bright that day. PERFECT!

With students, Lablab, Kuya Allan the driver of the van (in green), and a friend's cousin wearing blue. Sorry I forgot your name. ^^

While sailing ♥

Coconut juice or purple lashes anyone?
Having a coconut drink in one hand, the sea, the summer sky and the sunshine- ah! good life.
Coconuts are sold in the island for 50 php each.
That's Lablab enjoying her coconut


Our boat looks old and needs to be repainted. But that won't stop us from having fun!

That's me trying to achieve the underwater mermaid shot but failed. I couldn't stay under for long. I run out of  breath so fast. I don't know why. And the water is too salty it hurts! I was wearing my contact lenses 'cause if  not it would all be blurry. I was worried about my lashes, too! Hahahahaa


" Live for days when you're surrounded by your favorite people who make you realize that the world is not a cold, harsh place. Live for the little things because they will make you realize that this is what life is about, this is what it means to be alive."

Post a Comment