Saturday, April 30, 2016

Caohagan Island ♥

After swimming in Gilutungan island, we moved to the next destination- CAOHAGAN ISLAND. According to the boat man, this island is owned by a Japanese. I was surprised when I knew that. I know that some Japanese helps the people in the island not that it is owned by one. It's sad that a Philippine island is owned by a foreigner and not a local. 

We didn't go near the island because they collect an entrance fee of 200 pesos. It's not that we couldn't afford it. We opted not to. It is our land no matter what you say. Well, if they said it's an environmental fee then I'd probably give. but still 200 is too much! Pardon me for slightly ranting! :P

Lablab and I with the island as our background.

Staring at the green trees, the white sand- ALOHA LIFE! ♥

This photo made me look like I peed but actually I was trying to fix my bottoms. You know- WEDGIE! hahaha

I am more comfortable in my own skin, my own flaws, my own rolls and my own curves. ♥



“In high seas or in low seas,
I'm gonna be your friend...
I'm gonna be your friend.
In high tide or in low tide,
I'll be by your side...
I'll be by your side.” 
Bob Marley ~
Post a Comment