Thursday, April 14, 2016

Camiguin Island: Sto. Niño Cold Spring ♥



  
Sto. Niño cold spring is one of the most popular tourist destination in Camiguin island. It has two man-made pools- one for the adults and one for the kids. The water is indeed very clear plus the  20°C temperature of the water is really refreshing!

 I am not really a big fan of cold showers and splashes. But this is just simply irresistible!

 On the sides of the pool, you get to see a lot of tiny black fishes swimming. If you're quick then you can easily catch some. After taking this snap, I threw this baby fish back to the water.

KIPING
Being in a place is never complete without tasting their delicacies. I remember tasting this 11 years ago for the first time. That was also my first visit in my hometown. And when I took my first bite, memories of my childhood came flashing. It was very tasty!

I met her outside Sto. Niño cold spring. Unfortunately, I cannot remember her name anymore. I felt so lucky seeing her outside selling  "kiping".

I didn't stop wandering there and this is just the first of the seven places  we visited in Camiguin. Do look out for my next post about Soda Spring. ♥





Post a Comment