Tuesday, April 26, 2016

DAY 2 || BEACHella at Malapascua Island ♥

SUNDAY. We had to leave the beautiful island of Malapascua and start sailing to KALANGGAMAN ISLAND. Allow me to share a few shots before I finally say adieu!

Waking up to this every morning would definitely gain a spot in my top 10 fave mornings. The number one would be waking beside BUBBY, of course! ♥
View whilst waiting for my breaky ♥

Tanned life is the best kind of life.🌺 No filter. No sunblock. But yes to "on-fleek eyebrows" and pseudoBLONDE messy hair.
I was sick on our first night. Damn migraine! So I decided to bulk up during breakfast.
Rice || Sunny side-up egg || Eggplant omelette || Coffee || and hydrate with lots of WATER ♥

Summer posts wouldn't be complete without a coconut photo!♥

"Become friends with people who aren't your age. Hang out 

with people whose first language isn't the same as yours. 

This is how you see the world. This is how you grow." heart emoticon
Post a Comment