Monday, February 29, 2016

Queen Fit of the Day || Pretty doesn't last forever. SMILE DOES!


Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last wrote here on this personal space of mine. I would like to apologize for being MIA since I had to attend to so many things. My husband came, work and in- betweens. It was a rollercoaster ride and I had so much fun!

Last Sunday, my sister was in a pretty good mood to take #QueenFitoftheDay shots at our rooftop. It was hot but manageable (for the sake of ootd snaps :P). And for some unidentifiable reasons, I cannot contain my laughter and I laughed boisterously which made me lose all my lady-like manners. Char! 

Jackie, my sister was really snappy and was able to take shots of my laughing moments. ^.^








02.28.2016. I got invited by my cousin Sheena to attend her Cinderella- inspired 18th birthday and be a part of the 18 candles. I will explain all these in my next post which I do not really know when.

For Sunday's Queen Fit of the Day, I decided to wear a dark blue babydoll dress with peter-pan collars. It's glittery and I believe it's perf for the theme. I really love babydoll dresses 'cause it's gives you that touch of sophistication and feminine feel without trying too much. I wanted to wear a bodycon dress though but I know my body too well and I am sure it'd make me feel uncomfortable all through the night.



I did my own hair and make-up. Curling my hair to achieve the GOLDILOCKS CURLS with a curling tong was not easy at all. If I am not mistaken, the last time I did it to myself was in 8th grade. But got skills! And skills don't just go away... hahaha


I matched the dress with my mom's bag with chained slings and my sisters gold stilletos with blings. The shoes is really pretty but they eventually became a pain in the ass. I have to secretly take them off from my restless feet whenever I have the chance to make it rest. But as they say "TIIS-GANDA". :P



 Queen Fit of the Day Details: Dark Blue Babydoll dress thrifted for php 180 | Black skirt underneath the dress from a random bazaar for php 200 | Bag from Mom | Shoes from sister
HMUA: ME <3 p="">



I'll end this photo heavy post with my favorite shot taken by my sister. Always remember that pretty doesn't last forever. SMILE DOES! <3 p="">

Thanks for dropping by dolls!
Post a Comment