Sunday, January 10, 2016

DAY 1 || 01.10.16 : Bubby is here! ♥

When bubby told me that he has already purchased airline tickets I was so excited that I had to set my countdown timer on. It started with 62 days 'til bubby and finally that day came.

I woke up really early. Actually, I didn't sleep a wink. I haven't seen bubby for 16 months and then OMG! He arrived at 5:45 am and though I left the house really early, I didn't get there on time. I was 30 minutes late because there were 3 marathons that day! WTH! But anyways, I saw the shining and shimmering glory of  Bubby's head... Hahahahaha

We couldn't check in at the hotel yet so bubby and I had to leave our bags at the hotel and went to IT park to eat breakfast.

He wanted spaghetti freom Jollibee that day. How can I say no? So there you go.

Had some drinks at Starbucks and camwhored a little.

 

Strawberry red velvet mocha || Chestnut white chocolate truffle
Free drinks. 

Shopping for some shirts at H & M Ayala.


Someone finally dozed off.

Sleeping selfie with bubby.

    
Took a couple of photos of the sunset sky while he was asleep.

Waiting for thh movie to finish and head out to eat. 

Bye!


Post a Comment