Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Negros Oriental's highly urbanized city | Dumaguete City


After a week-long of anticipation, finally I conquered Dumaguete City. The moment I got off the fast craft I told Margot (the Parisian) that "I am in love with the place and that I wanna live here!"

So how did we arrive in Duma? We left the for the South Bus Terminal at 1 am to catch the 2:30 a.m. bus going to Santander. When we arrived, the bus was halfway full of people and by 1:30 a.m. we left. I think the trip going to Santander's port was kinda long. We arrived the port at 5:30 a.m and witnessed the marvelous sunrise. I was also surprised on how clear the water was at the port. It was so clear that I could see a variety of fishes swimming and I think I saw a purplish iridescent sea snake.

When we arrived Dauin, we were too hungry to go anywhere. So first things first . We headed to Cat's Acacia Cafe and had our breakfast there. They have a lot of food to choose from and the prices won't hurt your budget. Price ranges from 30- 350. They serve Filipino breakfast, American Breakfast and steaks, as well. Oh boy! They have the best garlic rice. hahahha.. I am a rice-kind-of-girl and that made me mega happy. The owner of the resto, who was an American man living in the Philippines for years was so accommodating. And on our receipt he wrote "TRES GUAPAS". I'd like to believe it means THREE BEAUTIFUL LADIES. :)

Stuffed. Happy tumtum! I'll end this post here and stay tuned for more. I will write about my experience in Dauin, Valencia, Zamboanguita and Apo Island. 

** BYERS!







Post a Comment