Sunday, October 11, 2015

Summer in October | Lambug Beach Badian


I haven't been to the beach for a loooooooooooong time. The last time I had a really good dip was in May when I resigned from my previous job. For me, being on the beach is such a heaven. I was really hyped when that day finally came. Yay, beach! FINALLY!

The photo that you can see above is the 6 am sunrise taken on the bus' window seat. I was asleep during the trip but was awoken to this nature's beauty. 


We met up at 3 am but unfortunately we left waaaaay later than the agreed time. Sucks! When we arrived the bus terminal, the first trip going to Badian already departed. We had to wait for the next aircondiditoned bus since the Japs with me don't wanna take the airconditioned ones. We had to wait until 5:30 am.

Photo details (L-R): Lablab, Kazu and I at the terminal | Rode the tricycle to the public market to eat breakfast and buy more food for lunch | Breakfast~~~~~
This was what I ordered, a cup of rice and adobong lumayagan.






GRILLED BANGUS (milkfish) 
I never knew how to grill anything. I don't even know how to make fire for it. But I was so proud of myself 'cause I did it and the liked it!



 Beautiful rainbow on our way home.

 Badian's belfry

This was our ride during the trip and our chauffeur at the rightmost side. Thank you!

You can also check my post about my first visit in Lambug Beach here.
STOKED!
October 3, 2015
Post a Comment