Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sunrise at Calituban Island | Quick Dip at Puntod Island


On our first night in the island, my friends and I decided to wake up earlier to wait for the sunrise and to take photos. Oh boy! I took a lot. Trust me. I was really in awe! It was like standing underneath the entire galaxy and witnessing how the nighttime breaks into daylight.





There's never one sunrise the same.



So this was the only photo we have after observing the sunrise. Yes! So RAW! We woke up at 3:30 am (and stayed until 6:30  am). Notice the background folks~~~

Location: Calituban Island

******************************

Yes! We headed to Puntod island for a quick dip. We went straight right after watching the marvelous sunrise.

 While we were swimming, my attention was really caught by a group of fishermen. 
Island life. Simple life.


Sometimes, you just need to spend time on the beach with friends.

Location: Puntod Island
Post a Comment