Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hala! Paella (and a side trip)



Who loves Paella here? I do! But not really crazy about it.

There's this small Paella resto at BTC and they sell them in really affordable prices. When we arrived there yesterday, the place wasn' t packed with people. JUST THE BEST TIMING! I hate eating in crowded places.

**  SNAPS OF THEIR MENU FROM THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE.




I ordered PAELLA VALENCIANA.

A combination of spice, rice and EVERYTHING NICE! 
And when I say nice, it's really really nice.
 It has pork slices, chicken, shrimp, squid and a piece of mussel.


                

Side dishes: Calamares | Tuna croquettes

After eating my Paella Valenciana, my arms started to itch. I had to walk fast to the grocery to buy an atihistamine to stop it. Yes! I am allergic to seafoods. But, I still eat it 'cause it's YUMMY (in my tummy.)

 Frozen Blue Margarita

It rained "cats and dogs" when we decided to leave. So decided to wait for the rain to stop and went karaoke(ing). We consumed 3 pitchers and left for Brown Cup in I.T Park



I had so much fun last night but on a depressing note, I lost my coloring book. I cannot remember where I left it. Cab? Toilet? Resto? Chatime? Army Navy? T.T



Lovely view from Mt, View. It was my first time up here and I'm speechless.
JUST WOW! ♥


** END OF POST **



Post a Comment