Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bohol: Calituban Island


The best kind of therapy is the BEACH.





I am a beach lover. Always have. Always will.

Three years ago, my friends and I headed to Calituban Island (Bohol) to celebrate the yearly fiesta. And like I've said, I am a beach lover and I agreed to the invitation without hesitation.

The first four snaps above were taken on our first day in the island. I am beyond words! So calm. So pretty. 

PICTURESQUE! ♥


Here is a photo of me and my BFF while we were on our way to the island. T'was one fine, sun shining day. Look at the sky!!!!! ♥.♥


Linarang served for breakfast.

Then unlimited seafood for dinner.





My first day in the island isn't over yet. In the meantime, I'll leave you with two more postcard-like snaps of the island.



Post a Comment