Sunday, August 30, 2015

Queen Fit of the Day || Maxis never run out of style ♥

sky blue Thrift Store SHEER MAXI SKIRT skirt - camel SO FABCHUNKY wedges


sky blue Thrift Store SHEER MAXI SKIRT skirt - camel SO FABCHUNKY wedges

sky blue Thrift Store SHEER MAXI SKIRT skirt - camel SO FABCHUNKY wedges

sky blue Thrift Store SHEER MAXI SKIRT skirt - camel SO FABCHUNKY wedges

Maxi skirts are fashionable and classy. They never run out of style! They can go from casual, formal- IT'S A VERY CLASSIC PIECE and a woman must not content herself with just one. They can go from varying styles and textures.

Here is a post that I got from my chictopia account. This was posted in 2011 while I was on my way to host a graduation party.

I paired this floor- length maxi dress (with blue floral details) with a black Cotton- on tank, slipped on my sky high camel chucnky wedges, bag and vintage(y) accessories.

What can you say? Is it YAY or NAY?



Post a Comment