Thursday, April 30, 2015

Photo Diary: Bantayan Island


The most awaited TEAM BUILDING has arrived after months of anticipation.

This year, HARDCORE TEAM decided to go FULL BLAST. The team building that united ingoing and outgoing HARDCORE MEMBERS (although two members weren't able to join due to some unforeseen circumstances.)

We left Cebu City to Hagnaya Port at around 4:20 in the morning. Oh boy! That was one tough 3 hour road trip for me. I was in a not so good state ( BIYAHILO ) as the V-hire was full, airconditioner on plus An I-DON'T-KNOW-HOW-TO-DESCRIBE-DRIVER. I tried my best to stay cool, in a good condition but my not so well state gave in.
>Minatay! Perte nakong suka sa sulod sa van<

Anyways, we arrived at Hagnaya Port at 6:30(ish) or something. Ug nihirit pa jud ko ug suka... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! The toughest trip! Reanna even said:" DI KO KATOO DAY SA IMONG KALAAGAN NA INGON ANA KA!" hahahah

Enough of my not so interesting story and lemme share the photos I took during the trip. ^^




The sun at 7 am.

Houses and bangkas at Hagnaya Port


I fell in love the moment we arrived. Tell me how can I resist the white sand and the glorious colors of the sky and the sea? 

Ate breakfast somewhere near the PUBLIC MARKET because DEAD HUNGRY!


And when in Bantayan Island, don't you dare miss the public market and hoard various kinds of DRIEDFISH. Squids, octopus, danggit, tocino- NAME IT, THEY HAVE IT!


 And we found a treasure in an islet 15 minutes away from the main island. 

BANTAYAN ISLAND VIDEO here

xx END OF POST xx

Post a Comment