Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award ♥


Remembering Highschool days, I used to receive a lot of PALANCAs (chain letters) and how I was obliged to write back or give one to my schoolmates (either my SENIORS or JUNIORS.)

Kidding aside, I have to write back a lot. 

Just yesterday,  after I published Camiguin Photo Diary II, I  was notified by a comment from a fellow blogger Sylden of Delightful Illusions. Up-to-date, this is my first nomination and I'd like to thank you for that. Thank you, Doll! Glitter Kisses! Please don't forget to check her blog. :♥



The Steps are as easy as 1,2,3 ♥
  1. Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them (either thru email or comments).
  3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

10 facts about me:

♥ I am the eldest of five kids.
♥ I wear false lashes everyday (even at home!) ^^
♥ I love changing hair color (blonde, ombre, dipdye and even putting clip-on hair extensions)
♥ I love PINK!
♥ I love the BEACH (and don't mind getting SUNBURNT SKIN)
♥ I am an IMPULSIVE BUYER (but not of expensive things)
♥ I am into JAPANESE  GYARU FASHION!
♥ I love CHOCOLATES
♥ I studied in an exclusive school for girls for 10 years.
♥ I used to read the Sunday reading at Church for SIX YEARS. 

I nominate these bloggers and their respective blog:

♥ Kimberly Lavarez of  Weird Kim
♥ Mayen of Hint of Glitter
♥ Nica of Couple Diaries
♥ Madel of Madel17
Sharleen Garcia of  Ey-Es-Gie
♥  Shanne S. of  Miss Blabbermouth
♥ Barbie Lee os Spotted By Barbie
♥ Corinne Molly Martinez of Splashes of Fashion Adventure
♥ Neri Ann Narvaez of Nheng's Wonderland
♥ Nessie MArie Honculada of Miss Nessie Marie
♥ Kebler Omanito of Sunnytoast
♥ Jeanniva Dalida of Bstyledbyjean
♥ Victoria Magtoto of Extraordinary
♥ MrsEkow of Whatever Floats The Boat
♥ Nielle Alger of The Runaway Mermaid 















Post a Comment