Friday, March 20, 2015

Photo Diary: Nature At Its Best


#1 Pink Mogonghwa 

#2 Verbena Flower near my Lola's house 

#3 Mogonghwa bud

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8 Verbena flower

#9 I used to stick my fingers in and eventhough I knew it'd leave a bitter taste, I licked it anyway! 

#10

#11 I call this "Rain Glitters"

#12 I captured this without any intent of appearing to religious or (whatever)... But looking at the reminded me that 
NO MATTER WHAT WE DO, GOD SHOULD BE IN THE CENTER. 

We just have to learn to be grateful! 

#13 Spider crabs? Crab spiders? I don't have any idea actually. 

#14 Mr. Crab smizing at me and his tiny pincers that hurt real good. 
#15 I followed this little fella for 10 minutes. Who would've thought I'd end up with a lovely selfie? 
I got caught in a tiny bubble. 

#16 Daanbantayan Sunset 1

#17 Daanbantayan Sunset 2

#18 Fishermen at Puntod, Calituban Island Bohol
Post a Comment