Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dining the JAPANESE way ♥

 "He who has his stomach full only 80% will not need a doctor."

腹八分に医者いらず

Hara hachi bun-ni ishia shirazu.





I don't know anything about Japanese food, not until I started teaching Japs. And oh boy, JAPANESE FOOD is just sooooo NOM! 





CHAWANMUSHI otherwise known as the JAPANESE EGG CUSTARD. So noms I effin swear! 


Ika-Natto 
One of the foods I was so intrigued about. They said that it was bad! And that it was smelly! And disgusting. 



Sushi



Sashimi



 photo e456e03b-1d80-445d-94fe-6df5a78ca3fb.jpg


Japanese dining set-up. 
The presentation is as good as the food- SUPERB! 

Still kawaii! 

IPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY
LOCATION: CHIBORI 

 photo 077.jpg photo 076.jpg


 photo 075.jpg


 photo 063.jpg  photo 062.jpg

Thank you for the treat and the presents Noriko- san and Hotaru! I was enchanted to meet you both. 



From DAYRE
Post a Comment