Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Because Today. . .

I DECIDED TO BE 

A

MERMAID .





Glitter kisses :*
♥♥♥



I've got a BLANK SPACE baby...
And I'll write your name... ♥




♥Top(Thrifted)♥Skirt (Forever 21)♥Bag (from Mother Goose)♥Flash Sunnies Bazaar♥
♥Watch (Bazaar)♥Ring (Random Korean shop)♥Silver Bangle (from mother Goose)♥
♥ Hair Extensions ♥ Jelly/ Studded Fuchsia flats (Mendrez)♥

Today's #QueenFitOfTheDay is a last minute ensemble. All I know is that I have to wear a white top for work. I normally close all the buttons whenever I wear this shirt. But for today, I didn't. I opened it halfway to give it a laidback feel. 

Sheeeez! Why do I think so chio~~~ all the time! ^^

I kinda like everything... ♥

I made a GIF today... Shit! It actually works! I've found a way... Another accomplishment... So amazing that I cannot tahan~~~ 


Post a Comment