Friday, December 26, 2014

KASADYA means HAPPY ❤️

DISNEYLAND may be the happiest place on Earth. But for the Cebuanos, The Kasadya (sa SRP) is.

It opened its gates to the public last December 1. Families, barkadas and couples visit this place to spend tike with people that really matter.

I am sharing my Photo Diary taken during my two-day visit at  Kasadya...

Family 💕


 GoPro Selfie
GoPro Selfie 

Neon lights... 🎆🎇
No ticket, NO RIDE! 
Ticket prices range from 20-40 php... Children and adult prices vary also.
The wheels on the bus go round and round... Round and round... Round and round~~~
The terrifying MOON ROCKET...😖😤😡
The VIKING. The ride I dread the most... 😖


My sister shot a ball and I shot one plastic soldier... And got a candy each for a prize... SPELL LOSER?! hahahaha 😜


To conclude, I had to be absent from work cause I strained my voice due to excessive shouting...

I hope you liked this post though...

WINKS AND GLITTER KISSES! 💋
Post a Comment