Monday, December 1, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS ♥


Hello! So it's December once again. My favorite time of the year. Well, I have a lot of favourites but this is my super duper ultra mega FAVE!

I couldn't contain my excitement for Christmas. So here's a not so dump of photos I took. 



THE CHRISTMAS BELEN
 Taken in one of the malls in Cebu. pretty sums up the reason why we celebrate this season.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Details of the building's decor with some magic done by yours truly ^^



Can't just pass by this without camwhoring lah~~~ 



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Euphorbia pulcherrima- the Christmas flower

Czarinrin doll's first Christmas selfie hor~~~ ^^

Not all angels are not meant to be hung on our Christmas trees. Some are meant to be held on our arms
like this tiny girl right here.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

There's so many thing I am excited about December:

♥ Noche Buena 
♥ Medya Noche
♥ Fireworks
♥ Countless versions of the Christmas tree
♥ The magical Christmas lights
♥ Puto and Sikawate
♥ Misa de Gallo- The 9 mornings
♥ Wrapping and Unwrapping gifts
♥ Mother Goose's birthday 2.25.2014
♥ 13th month bonus
♥ Christmas shopping and many more


How about you? What are you excited about this December? ^^
Post a Comment