Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hello Kitty Wonderland ♥



Christmas and Hello Kitty. 
Wouldn't that make a pretty combi lah?~~~ 



 Last year, just a couple of days before Christmas, I joined thousands of people on the so called "CHRISTMAS RUSH" craze. Last minute shopping for Christmas gifts. And just as I was about to give up as well as my pretty swollen feet, I found a very good source of motivation to get going.

I think I found....................................

♥ Hello Kitty Wonderland ♥

Wooooooaaah!~~~ And I was like. . .








I went to Germany~~~WTF!
Wishful thinking ^^





Selfie shit with the most Kawaii cat
♥.♥

How can one make a Christmas tree with Hello Kitty stuffies in it?
♥.♥

 Went shopping and camwhoring with my sissy.



Anyho, Christmas indeed is the best season. What do you think? Share your thoughts.

GIVE SOME LOVE.

Winks and glitter kisses
Post a Comment