Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Are you up for a Trick or a Treat? (Part I)

Trick or Treat is one of the things that people look forward to when November strikes.

It's the time of the year when people get the chance to wear costumes or at least be their favorite character. SCARY! It's actually a fun season. One of the many events I look forward to. 

For the second consecutive year, I have been a part of my company's annual Halloween Costume Contest. I didn't have the luck in earning a spot this year. But I won second place last time as THE BLACK SWAN (or THE DARK ANGEL). Keep posted for a separate entry for that one.



The Jollibee group
                                                                                         
Parker Crane from the movie THE INSIDIOUS
( SECOND PLACER )

Cutie patooties joining us. So cute, aren't they?


Kids are actually more excited because they get the chance to roam around and earn candies. TREAT! ^^ But as an adult, I got my treat too. 

My fair share of the so called TREAT! ♥


PUMPKIN SCULPTING CONTEST


 


SCARIEST STATUE MAKING


Graveyard Team's entry won. 
                                


The staff, support team, the students were mostly dressed- up. Jollibee was present. The Kenshin characters, Audrey Hepburn, Indian girls, Snow White, the red-faced demon from Insidious and many more.
Oh wait! Maleficent was there, too. Keep posted for my next entry. There's more to see. Happy Halloween! 













Post a Comment