Sunday, November 9, 2014

♥ She who leaves a trail of glitter,


is never forgotten. . . 

In this post, I would like to share some of the photo editors that I use to take selfies or edit my photos. I use the effects directly or opt for manual editing.
 
The photo in the middle was manually edited using the photo editor app called FOTOR.

I WHIP MY HAIR!!! ( EPIC FAIL )




I made this collage using LINE CAMERA. It's avail for both IPHONE and ANDROID.

Never ask a woman with a winged eyeliner why she was late. NEVER!



In the absence of my sister, who is busy studying, I take my OOTD shots with the use of an IPHONE set on a three second timer. I use Camera 360 because it help saves my time from editing (blemishes. poor lighting etc.) I just choose from the available effects that it has.

*********************************
♥ COORDINATE DETAILS ♥

Blue/ White Striped Top ( THRIFTED  )
Champagne Tulle Skirt ( I MADE )
Sunnies ( Shop_dolledupQUEEN )




Post a Comment