Monday, November 3, 2014

Camiguin Island SUNRISE ♥


EGG YOLK SUNRISE

BEYOND PERFECTION.


I always say that SUNSETS are my fave. But I must say Camiguin sunrise is an exception. 

This was taken last Sunday, March 16, while riding a motorcycle heading to Mambajao airport. Yes, I had to leave the beautiful island because I have to go back to reality- WORK (sucks)! 

The motorcycle driver was so kind to stop for awhile and let me take a few snapshots of this morning's wonder. I took some videos but unfortunately, they got deleted. * KILL ME NAAAAAOOO!  

Every angle's just so PICTURESQUE.And have favorite9d)
CAMIGUIN SUNSET. The whole time I was there, I keep on saying that GOD IS REALLY AMAZING. The Earth was a well- thought masterpiece. And that I am one thankful living creature. 


Let's all be thankful with the things we get to enjoy.


PHOTOS IN THIS ENTRY WERE TAKEN BY YOURS TRULY. 
6:30 Camiguin sunrise
Iphone photography


From Dayre


post signature
Post a Comment