Monday, November 10, 2014

All saints' and souls' day ❤️


My family goes to our hometown during this holiday. Here's a dump of photos that would sum up my lovely holiday.



Lovely flowers given by my uncle for our relations who have gone to the heavens.

********************


It was scorching hot that day.
********************

ROCK BEACH RESORT



POOL for youngsters.

You might be wondering why the water looks like this. It's simply because the pool doesn't use CHLORINATED WATER. It makes use of the SEA/ SALT WATER. They drain the pool when it's low tide ( during night time ) and fill it when it's HIGH TIDE. Wise idea lah??? 


********************

FOOD


My family loves barbecue. ♥
Pistachio ice cream

Pardon the POOR QUALITY. I used the IPHONE's FRONT CAM to take this.
Anyhow, we were heading to the beach. ( HAPPY FACES sans sissy who was too tired from baby sitting.)
BABY CZARI's FIRST BEACH TRIP ^^

Lalola (left) and Mamita (right) so happy to be carrying the babydoll.



I took a lot of photos that day using my DSLR, GoPRO and IPHONE. I'll probably have another post for that. 

KEEP POSTED LOVES!

WINKS and GLITTER KISSES!♥














Post a Comment