Saturday, November 29, 2014

Afternoon Delight ♥

     After the Tropical Depression QUEENIE comes the bright sunshine. I don't know if I should be happy or what. A tyhoon named after me??? So not cool! it was a destructive one. T.T

SUNSHINE. It's a a perfect set- up for some camwhoring session. Just before I left home to go to the mall, I asked my mom to take my #QueenFitOfTheDay shots. It took quite some time before she was able to capture my best angles. The kind of shots that I want actually. ^^

So before the amazing photos, there were EPIC FAIL moments though.




Left: Ma, click the yellow button and don't move ha! 
Right: Ma, not like that lage! 




I like Fotor's highlight effect! So chio! ♥




Thou shall not let a bright sunny day pass by without camwhoring. The key to a very good selfie is a GOOD LIGHTING!

Never Failing technique!
I SHOES to be happy! ♥




Coordinate Details:

Doll dress (thrifted 3 pcs = 100 php so around 30 something)
lace- up booties ( from mom )
HMUA: ME!



IPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY
11.29.2014
Post a Comment