Monday, October 20, 2014

♥ She may have looked normal on the outside,




CHICPOINTS HERE

... but she was deliciously complicated on the inside.



Perfect days do not exist just beautiful days.


I love raiding my mom's closet. And I am just so blessed to have a mom who is well- versed in fashion. We may not have the same taste in clothes (all the time!) but there are always GYARU pieces of clothing in her closet.

Here I am wearing my mom's MAXI DRESS. Its summery prints (red floral) made it appropriate for the season- Summer! 

This photo was taken on the SUMMER of 2012.

**************************************************************** 

Coordinate:

Floral Maxi dress (mom)
Boater's hat (sister)
Jelly Wedges (Natasha)
Red Heart Sunnies (Van Ity)


Always remember: THEY DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T SPEND.



post signature
Post a Comment