Monday, October 13, 2014

♥ Pizza Republic ♥

DIY(ing) has become very popular these days. From clothes, flip flops, shoes, and this time +PIZZA! Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Who doesn't like pizza right?

Well, last month, I finally had the chance to visit the most talked about pizza resto in Cebu, Philippines- PIZZA REPUBLIC!

Pizza republic is a pizza restaurant chain that allows it's customers to customize their pizza. YES! Customize their pizza.
You can pick the cheese of your choice, chorizos, meat, spices and herbs... Name it, they have it! 




Didn't say a word... But I'm pretty sure he was excited and confused...

WHICH IS WHICH???? Hmmmm.....



They even let you pick the pizza sauce that you want- tomato , cream etc... And being the creamy, cheesy addict that I am- I was ECSTATIC! 


It was actually fun choosing stuff that I wanted in my pizza... 

Camwhoring while waiting for the pizza. :)





Tadah! Here's the finished product!




Well, the photo above  shows my own pizza recipe.

It's white sauce pizza with green bell peppers, olives, mushrooms, Spanish chorizo, onions and mozarella cheese.

MELTS IN MY MOUTH!yum


And he's like: "Okay one more picture and lemme eat babe. Okay?" 

Well, I guess I have to end this mouthwatering post here. nomnomnom!

See you... :*

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS ENTRY ARE MINE.

LOCATION: Pizza Republic

post signature
Post a Comment