Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More than you'll ever know. ♥

I miss you. 

The words that my subconscious mind screams every single day. What I feel when I wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning in bed. And finding... realizing that you aren't there when I roll over. 

The three words we always say to each other whenever we chat or talk. And no matter how much or how often we say it to each other again and again, NO OTHER WORDS could ever express how much we miss each other.
*** Redundant but effin true! ***

SIGH.

But I am still thankful to technology though, LDR, being 8000++ miles away from you isn't that bad. 




I MISS YOU MORE THAN EVER!!!


I miss you annoying man. :(

And I miss the excitement of your kisses.

Pardon the awful quality of the photos. Screenshot was from our last video call. Skype sucks sometimes! :P
One day, we don't have to go through the misery of not being together (physically). And when I sleep, I always put in mind that being together in each other's arms is just a sleep away.

SEE YOU SOON, BUBBY!






Post a Comment