Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Queen Fit of the Day || Love Me For Me ♥

“Put yourself above all things first.”


Change. A simple word but often made complicated. I have come across a book once stating that "CHANGE IS THE MOST CONSTANT THING." And that no matter what we do. No matter how hard we try, we all go through it.
“No one is exempted.”
Here I am. This was probably the biggest change I've ever had. 
1. Going blonde.
2. Chic(er) me. I ASSUME!


When the big change was completed and went live, a lot of people were asking me, even insisting that I did it because I was emotionally devastated. Well, maybe, I was. Yes, I was! I was emotionally devastated. I changed myself not to look better for someone. 
I did it because of the following reasons:
1. To make myself feel good. 
I was insecure about myself when it happened. I asked questions in my head and one of them would be: Have I turned into an ugly duckling?
2. I slacked some people off from my attractiveness.
And by doing so, it only means that I wasn't interested and that I am not buying any form of BULLSHIT coming from you guys.


3. Did it 'cause I wanted it.
I can write as many reasons as I can here but the most important reason is 

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO LOOK AND BE LIKE THIS.


Outfit Details:
Thrifted Top
Mustard skort (What A Girl 
Wants)
Black Jellycious Wedges 
(Natasha)
Red Heart-Shaped sunnies 
( Van Ity )


Always remember: THEY DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T SPEND. 


post signature
Post a Comment