Saturday, May 14, 2016

Forever in love with SUNSETS♥









These photos were taken in August (2013) when I had the chance to enjoy (again) the beautiful Bongan island with my friends. It is an island thirty minutes away from Calituban island in Bohol. I was so amazed with the sunset.

They always say that when you take sunset shots, try to take as many as you can. You get to enjoy how dramatic the sunset and sky is. 


I have this extreme fascination of sunsets. Every place I go to, I make sure I take photos. Not just one but as many as I can. I swear they don't look the same. They look different in every split second shot. I have read a random internet article saying that SUNSETS are more dramatic than SUNRISE. True indeed! 


ALL PHOTOS IN THIS ENTRY ARE TAKEN BY YOURS TRULY. 
Camera used: Canon 11000d
Location: Bongan sandbar in Bohol, Philippines || August 2013 || Dayre

To see more of my photos in Bohol click here



Post a Comment