Monday, October 13, 2014

Queen Fit of the Day || DREARY ♥

“(adjective)

:causing unhappiness or sad feelings : not warm, not cheerful”





ooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Them lashes so natural lah.... :)





Do I look sexy hor?..







The soul fortunately has an interpreter, often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter- THE EYE.

Are you able to notice the pretty lilac streaks in my hair? So lah right?




OOTD : Thrifted top and skirt 
Braided belt from a local clothes shop
**Photos are taken with Iphone






There's nothing CHIO about this post. My meet-up got cancelled and I decided to camwhore so my OOTD won't go to waste. 

I really love wearing maxi skirts. In my humble opinion, this is the piece of clothing that will save you from your bad OOTD days. You can pick a maxi skirt with the loudest print and simply pair it with a white v-neck shirt plus flats.


The maxi skirt I am wearing in the photo above is a combi of light denim and cute prints at the bottom. It's such a cheap buy for 150 php (more or less $3). Do I look lah? ^.^



Always remember: THEY DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T SPEND. 

post signature
Post a Comment