Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Queen Fit of the Day || Call me a "WIGGLE CHICK" ♥


"A pin-up girl, also known as a pin-up model,is a model whose mass-produced pictures see wide appeal apopular culture."



• Pin-ups are intended for informal display, e.g. meant to be       "pinned-up" on a wall. 
• Pin-up girls may be glamour models, fashion models, or   
  actresses.
Or in this case, an Asian gal who loves #selfie. 
 Iphone photography


But the photos you will be seeing in this post are not intended to be displayed or pinned-up on the wall. This was a funshoot I did with my sis just in time for the FOURTH OF JULY celebration. So this is like a throwback. ^^
Typical pose would include:

1.looking back and slightly bent over

 Canon 11000d
2. 0r lying back with an arched back.



       11000d

PIN UP, or to be a Pin Up girl is an an antiquated term for sexually exciting (though often not explicit) material.


At the end of the day, it`s not only about seducing men
 Iphone photography






It's all about EMBRACING WOMANHOOD.

Iphone photography


My sister and I actually took one million photos... I might make a follow-up post  with all the photos that never made it in Facebook, Instagram or even in  my Dayre


PHOTO CREDITS: Jackielynicole
Styling and HMUA: me! 




post signature
Post a Comment