Monday, October 6, 2014

Queen Fit of the Day || Behind Every Touch of Pretty Pink and Lively Green ♥

I have always been in love with shades that would compliment not only my #ootd but would also make a lovely background

Let me take you back to the time when my taste in fashion wasn't mainly governed with light colored hair, loud eye make and spider-like falsies, eye-catching if not NEON outfits- GYARU.

This is more or less a throwback to the time when I loved wearing over-sized dressed that rarely (almost NOT compliment my unflattering curves!)

This photo was shot sometime in 2011. I have even posted these outfit shots in a fashion blogging site called http://www.chictopia.com .

Do check my site and lemme know if you want us to follow each other:

BEHIND ME IS THE PRETTY BACKGROUND COURTESY OF THE LOVELY NATURE!!!

Queen Fit of the Day Details: THRIFTED DRESS ||  VINTAGE THRIFTED FLAT OXFORDS || SATCHEL BAG FROM MOM




Post a Comment